Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Here's some photos from halloween with the kids. We have the blessing of having Matt and Marie's kids (Kai and Maya) here for a couple of weeks. The kids are really enjoying it. Jon is the blue ninja turtle, Kai is the red one, Clara is the ladybug, and Maya is the bee.

We had a super fun birthday dinner with Nana on the 30th, and a great time at Jon's school parade, trick or treating, and at a friend's party on Halloween.







5 comments:

BBC said...

i'm so glad kai and maya could celebrate halloween with jon and clara! they look awesome! also, i love the black background picture! :)

MaiTy said...

The kids are so cute! I love the costumes!

noelle said...

how fun! i love when family comes to visit. the kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

NINJA TURTLES!!! Thats awesome. The girls are unbelievably cute but the boys are great! I love that picture. Plus they are almost as tall as them (ernie reyes and company) in real life. Muito... cool

Viliami said...

Awwww, the kids look so cute! I can't believe how fast time has flown by.