Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Megaladon



This one is when we finally made it through the entrance line and Jon took off running to the sharks
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

noelle said...

hmmm... sharks scare me. big time. i think i'd freak a little through that museum. they're right up there with snakes. maybe higher. wow. i've got goosebumps just thinking about it.

BBC said...

jon looks totally ecstatic! what a fun trip!

TPlayer said...

I've been thinking again...since a physical 10 yr reunion seemed rather impossible for all of us, I had an idea to reunite our freshman floor via the internet. As I've been blog stalking I'm realizing it won't be as hard as I thought. I'm going to gather as much contact info from the 1200 floor girls as I can and see what we can do about updating and "spotlighting" a girl every week or so, just to see where everyone has ended up. What are your thoughts?