Monday, April 13, 2009

Pics

A couple of random pics of the kids... overall sloppy photographically, but when the kids smile like this who cares?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that Jon has his mom's smile, so cute! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up - they're adorable. Miss and love you!!

Kierstin said...

Love the face lift on the blog!! Your family is so cute and you look as young as ever. Even if the posts are sporadic (like mine), we always enjoy checkin' up on the family that lives in paradise.

noelle said...

echoing KPG's comment. LOVELY!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Noelle, This is Malinda from Freshman year. Have a posted on your blog already or just wanted to? At any rate, your family is so cute and it is so fun to see you as a mother! I am not at all surprised that you are a great one. You always radiated so much love to others around you and I have no doubt your kids feel it. Take care-malinda