Friday, September 26, 2008

Kids

Here's some photos from today. Jon is learning about fire safety at pre school. They made the hat and in his right hand (it's hard to see) is a mobile phone they made. He made sure to instruct us that in the case of an emergency (pronounced m-mrgncy) we should dial 9-1-1. As long as he doesn't call that number when he has an "emergency" because we won't give him candy!


Clara and Grandma T... I think they are both each other's favorites...


3 comments:

BBC said...

are you already putting your new lenses to use? i love the pics! your kids are so cute!

Melani said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Even though I know it must of been hard for you (David) to not write something about my sheep shearing abilities! :) Your kids are abolutely gorgeous! You all look so happy. I miss you guys!

cari said...

I can't imagine cuter kids than you have. It was so good seeing you guys this summer. Thanks again. We sure love you guys.