Jon started preschool on the 1st of Aug. He loves it. Every day he asks if he's going. He knows now that it's on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Often times when we pick him up he says he doesn't want to come home yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so proud of you! I've waiting 8 long months for you to update. Call me if you have any questions. LOVE YA!
I have to agree with Suzanne...I never would have checked had she not put the update on her blog! You're kids are so cute - Hawaii is looking lovely!! Wish we were there :)
We still don't know what we're doing, though...
I found your blog on Suzannes too! Your family is TOO CUTE! I love all of the pictures and Hawaii is so beautiful. Hope you are doing well!
Jess and Matt from the college park days...
noelle...so good to see your cute family! i think that our kids are about the same age...and our little girls practically have the same name (mine is claire) so you guys live in hawaii now? not a bad place to live...which island? and is david a pilot? i think he was just taking his pilot hours or something like that when we left college park! so good to see you guys...
noelle! oh my gosh..love that you have a blog. can't believe that you have 2 kids! so glad you are happy.
Noelle,
I'm so glad you have started a blog. I cannot believe how old Jon is! Glad ya'll are doing well.
Yeah for blogs! you guys are the cutest family ever!
Hey, it's the Whittles from your old ward in Provo! Your pictures are beautiful as is your little family! We look forward to seeing more!
I'm so glad you are blogging. I love seeing pictures of the kids. Looks like you all are doing great.
I know a lot of you all have blogs and I was wondering how to access them and how to post the link on my blog. Please help....
noelle! how are you? it's been so long. i can't even remember the last time is saw you? maybe dorie's farewell?
your two kids are beautiful! we also have two kids. a boy and girl. i love the family picture of you guys on the surfboard. you are still as beautiful as ever! i'm glad you have a blog.
can you email me your email at leo.ing@gmail.com. i will invite you to ours!
Dave-Noelle, My goodness it's been a while since I saw your sweet faces at Wal-Mart in Orem like 5 years ago. Dave-it's good to see you shirtless again. You've got a nice looking pair of kids, good work you two. check us out http://erikainamerica.blogspot.com
-Jensen
Noelle-
I found your blog through Melissa's blog. Your two kids are so cute! I have one little girl named Noelle! We get compliments on it being a beautiful name. We have a blog too but since it's private if you email me your email address to nicole10_hi@hotmail.com then I can add you to our list so you can get on our blog.
Nicole (Tenn) Eldridge
yay!!!! i'm so glad you told me you were blogging now! good for you! this is gonna be fun... :) your kids are just beautiful! love ya.
Post a Comment