Welcome to our blog. My friend Suzanne finally set it up for us. We hope this blog will help us keep in touch with so many of our friends and family.
Please leave me a ton of comments so I'll get the hint that I should actually update this thing.
Please leave me a ton of comments so I'll get the hint that I should actually update this thing.

5 comments:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT PICTURES UP!?!?!?!?!?!
-joy
Hi Noelle, this is Libby (Suzanne's friend). I don't know if you even remember me but I noticed your link on Suzanne's huge list so I thought I would take a peek. That's awesome that Suzanne set it up for you! I love the picture up above!
I'm calling you tomorrow to see what we can do about getting something on here. You're killin me!
Hey this is Crystal Durrant from the BYU 141st ward! I just saw your blog and can't wait to see pics of your family! I hope all is great for your guys.
Oh I forgot. Our blog is http://durrantfam.blogspot. Do you care if I add you to our blog?
Post a Comment