Hi, I'm a friend of Suzzanes. I saw your beautiful family pictures on her site and had to comment on your blog. I can't believe what a beautiful family you have, it looks postcard perfect. I lived a few years in Laie, Hawaii so I am missing it when I look at your pictures. I hope you soak up some sun and smell some sea breaze for me. You are welcome to look at my blog at www.stangerfamily.blogspot.com Thanks for sharing your beautiful life with the rest of us.
Hey Lau...long time no see. You and your family look so happy and your kids are adorable!!! These pictures remind me of the photo you used to carry around with him on the mission of you two on the surfboard!!! That was a GORGEOUS picture. I have a blog too if you have time to check it out:-) www.mibinlee.blogspot.com Aloha...Mibi
4 comments:
Now that is one GOOD LOOKING family! Love you all!
what a beautiful happy family... these pictures make me miss you guys even more!
Hi, I'm a friend of Suzzanes. I saw your beautiful family pictures on her site and had to comment on your blog. I can't believe what a beautiful family you have, it looks postcard perfect. I lived a few years in Laie, Hawaii so I am missing it when I look at your pictures. I hope you soak up some sun and smell some sea breaze for me. You are welcome to look at my blog at www.stangerfamily.blogspot.com Thanks for sharing your beautiful life with the rest of us.
Hey Lau...long time no see. You and your family look so happy and your kids are adorable!!! These pictures remind me of the photo you used to carry around with him on the mission of you two on the surfboard!!! That was a GORGEOUS picture. I have a blog too if you have time to check it out:-) www.mibinlee.blogspot.com
Aloha...Mibi
Post a Comment